Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2

Plain Jane OOTD

By FaFoFi in , , , ,

Top: &Other Stories, Bottom: Club Monaco, Shoes: Same Edelman, Purse: Coach
The Dog Days of Summer have come and gone, but I'm still holding on to this last week of sunshine before the fall weather kicks in. I found the key to effortless outfits is keeping it easy, breezy and silky. 


The top is from &Other Stories and the shorts are from Club Monaco. I've paired the whole outfit, as usual, with my Coach Penny Purse and my gold pair of Sam Edelman Sandals.


Sometimes I think the best way to casually enjoy a day is to go without any clumsy adornments. I really love dainty bracelets and rings, but my hands are so petite almost nothing fits me. I also felt I didn't have the right necklace in my arsenal to accessorize this outfit correctly.


I still think it looks like it's ok! A good outfit should be able to stand on it's own two feet after all! Thanks for reading!


2 Responses to “Plain Jane OOTD”

Leave a Reply