Minty Lace OOTD | Memosne

Minty Lace OOTD

Outfit: Top: Club Monaco (Old), Skirt: &Other Stories, Bag: Coach Penny Purse
Oh hey there! This is the other skirt that I purchased from the &Other Stories summer sale. If you missed the other things I bought from them, you can check out my previous posts. With this skirt I really fell in love with the pleating and the length. Not all midi skirts are old lady. I think the mint tones and the fabric give an ethereal feel to this look. 
Casually sitting on a rock
I paired this with my favorite Club Monaco lace top! Unfortunately it's from a couple of seasons ago, but I found a similar shirt on their website that's currently on sale! I've linked it here if you're interested.

Boyfriend and I did an impromptu walk around our local park, so I wore my low-heeled Talbots Peggy Sandals to match the overall light tones of this outfit. Still a little nurse-looking, but I like the way they pulled the outfit together. 


Here's a close up detail of my lace top and the pleating on the skirt. I think they go well together, no? 


As always, thank you so very much for reading! 


No comments :

Post a Comment