School Girl | Memosne

School Girl

Outfit: Zara, Bow and Drape, Stuart Weitzman, Kate Spade, and House of the Playlord
I think I mistakenly named this blog. FaFoFi? Psssh. It should have really been named" All I Want to Be Is A School Girl." Give me dem pleated skirts and collared shirts. Well, obviously in this post, I'm not wearing a pleated skirt. You can't go "full" school girl when you're over 21 very often. As you guys can tell from the fallen leaves, this was actually taken in the Fall. Why the long wait to post?


To be honest, I couldn't tell you about the delay. I had planned a big resurgence post month in December, but I switched luggages with a boy from Australia when heading home to Seattle. That's a story for another time though...


I got a new job and it's taken a little time for me to settle into routine. I have a bunch of posts that I want to share with you all (More like Mom and Jeanine since you're the only ones that read my blog ;)), but I wanted to you for being so patient with me. As I've said, time and time again, I blog in cycles, but it's always something I really enjoy and come back to.

Stuart Weitzman Booties
I put together this outfit because it has all of my favorite things: black, leather, and collars.


With simple outfits like this, I find the devil to be in the details. You could go all out with a statement necklace, a hat, or arm candy, but I prefer a more pared down look. 


I find that when I accessorize or wear too many things, I just strip down throughout the day anyway. I also get increasingly paranoid, as I'm just shedding my hat or bracelets or rings, that I'll just be careless and leave it somewhere.


Go clean and go simple. Don't be afraid to under accessorize! Remember in the words of Coco Chanel.

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off. 

No comments :

Post a Comment