Coming out of hibernation.... | Memosne

Coming out of hibernation....




Hey guys. What's up?


After a historic 108.6 inches of snow, the California Girl in me that loves sunshine, beaches, and ice cream has turned into a pale Gollum-like creature that only subsists on hot chocolates and soups. 


Although the Spring officially started on the 20th, I won't consider it Spring until all the snow has melted. Even though it doesn't look like this anymore, it's still a little chilly for my Californian blood.


I'm very thankful for the sun though! As of late the sun has been coming out to play more and more, although the wind still keeps the temperature pretty cold. 



Soon enough, Summer will be here and I'll be complaining about the heat and humidity. Just wanted to give you all a heads up! More posts will be coming.

Thank you for reading! 

No comments :

Post a Comment