After returning from Asia, I've absolutely fallen in love with the maxi dress. Perhaps this stems from the fact that the maxi dresses that I can buy in Asia actually fit me height wise. Usually when I go into H&M, Zara, BCBG, etc. all their maxi dresses are literally taller than I am. It's quite discouraging. =( But I'm lucky to have found two maxi dress gems in Taipei. =) This particular blue dress is from the brand "asamiimajuku" and I sniped my mom's white Prada purse to wear today. I think it makes a lovely combination.
Now, before I forget...I'd like to thank the lovely and ever delightful Joey for awarding me the "One Lovely Blog Award", even though I'm a dinky blog and hardly update she's been very, very kind to me. ^^
So the rules are:
Rules of the award:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award
2) List 7 facts about you
3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers
Uhms. Seven Facts OK HURR WE GO
1. My greatest irrational fear is getting stuck in the elevator for a long period of time.
2. I love lipsticks and lip products. ^__^
3. I have one little sister whom I love very, very, very much!
4. I want to get into cosplay, I've already started planning out some of my outfits. TEEHEE.
5. I actually quite like video-gaming (both console and pc) some games I want to buy and play this summer are : Alice: Madness Returns, Infamous 2, L.A. Noire, and Portal 2 ^^
6. I think my dog is like the cutest thing in the world.
7. I can eat a pound of San Danielle Prosciutto in one sitting. <3
However, I still haven't spread my little bloggie bird wings yet and found blogs that haven't been awarded this award or bloggers that I know well enough. <3 The good thing is that the summer is just beginning to there's plenty of time to get out there and have fun. I'll put the 15 on hold, but not forever. <3 Or instead, I'll just tag everyone. =)
|How can you resist!|